Virtual focus groups and telephone discussions
COVID-19 restrictions prohibit face to face engagement at this time. However we are running online focus groups and offering telephone discussions on the dates and times listed below.
If you would like to register your interest in taking part in an online focus group, or make an appointment to speak to someone, you can:
- Email: CarersStrategyConsultation@cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk or
- Telephone: the Council’s contact centre on 0300 123 8 123 quoting ‘Carers Strategy Consultation’
Please can you:
- Provide your name, email address and contact telephone number
- Tell us whether you are registering for an online focus group or a telephone discussion
- Let us know with your preferred date and time from the list below.
We will then be in touch to confirm details.